Monday, April 30, 2018

Retreat Layout. Dancing.

Good evening.

Today I would like to share another of the layouts I did at the Lake Macquarie retreat. The inspiration for this page came from Pinterest.

The photo's are of Ray & I at 2 different Rock N Roll festivals, one in 2009 and the other in 2011.


This one has many layers. I have cut decreasing sized circles from the middle of 4 sheets of patterned paper. Then each layer is mounted on top of the other with foam tape. There is a LOT of foam tape on this layout, so it doesn't collapse in the middle, and it is quite thick.

I have used Kaisercraft's Secret Admirer range of papers and collectables on this page.

With the circles in the middle of the page, I felt that minimal embellishments were required.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout---very original I'm curious.....what did you cut the circles with?? Thank you for sharing your work...sure wish you had a video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I used my Scan N Cut to cut the circles. I made each circle 1” larger than the one below it. Yeas it was before my videoing days and I was at a scrapbooking retreat so wouldn’t have videoed it there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment