Sunday, April 22, 2018

Retreat Layout Beautiful 2010

Good Evening

This is another of my retreat layouts. I am going away tomorrow for 5 days so you will have a break from my posts because I only take my iPad when I go away and I do not have any of my photos on that.

This photo was taken when my Grand-daughter was two and a half. I changed it to black and white except for the hat.

This is another simple layout created with 2 double sided pattern papers and some velum.

I have embossed the velum with an embossing folder, it's a Kaisercraft one I think, and a Big Shot. 

The chipboard bird is from Kaisercraft and the title is chipboard that I covered with Gesso then sprayed with Starfish Glimmermist.

All of the papers and embellishments have been inked with a Versa Color Cherry Pink ink cube.


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment