Sunday, February 11, 2018

February Card Challenge for Creative Inspiration

Good afternoon.

I have been missing in action for the last week as I have had my Mum staying with me and have spent the time with her.

Today I am sharing a card I made for the Sunday Card Challenge over at Creative Inspiration. You should check it out here

This is the card I made


and this is the challenge sketch

Image may contain: sunglasses

As you can see I have stuck very closely to the sketch as I loved the design.

I have done some heat embossing with clear embossing powder and a zig zag stamp on the background for a bit of interest.

The fishtail pennants were also stamped, heat embossed and fussy cut on patterned paper before being stitched to the card front.

I have used a lot of machine stitching on the card and a double layer pennant for added dimension.

The dots on the half circle pennants are made with a Pink Pearl Pen.

The front white panel was then foam mounted onto a black card base

Why not pop over to Creative Inspiration and have a go at the challenge. There are prizes to be won.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment