Monday, January 1, 2018

Off The Rails January Challenge



Hi there friends

I am here tonight to share my layout for the Mood-board Challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking.


This is the layout I have created


And this is the mood-board

January Challenge

It's all about babies this month so if you have any baby photos you have been wanting to scrap this is the ideal opportunity to get it done and maybe even win one of the great prizes they have on offer.

I created the photo collage in Photoshop and then had it printed at Officeworks. It is 7" x 5" and shows an assortment of photos of my daughter in her first 9 months. (She is now 44 so they have been waiting for a long time)

The background hearts are created with texture paste coloured with acrylic paint and put through Kaisercrafts "Love Quarters" stencil and a bit of Glimmermist splattered here and there. The papers I used are so old I cannot remember where I got them from or what brand they are. I bought them in a paper pack and threw the packaging away many moons ago.

I have set myself a challenge this year to use as much of my stash as possible and only buy the necessities. Let's see how long that lasts.

All of the chipboard was painted with Gesso and then stamped and doodled around. I also doodled around all of the patterned papers.

Pop over to Off The Rails Scrapbooking and check out the inspiration by the other Design Team members

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment