Friday, December 15, 2017

Cindy's birthday card

Hi

It was Cindy's birthday yesterday so I made her a card.

The hearts were made with Texture Paste through a stencil but before I lifted the stencil off I sprayed it with a 3 Glimmermist sprays. The Glimmermist got under the stencil and I was not happy with it so I cut all of the hearts. I stuck the hearts to a panel, that was slightly smaller than my card base, that had been embossed with a text embossing folder.

I then cut a panel to go down the side of the card and wrapped a ribbon around it, tying it off with a knot. I am hopeless at tying bows so will generally use a knot if I can get away with it.

This panel and the sentiment, which was stamped and then heat embossed, are attached using foam tape.


I have got a few more things to share with you over the next few days so hope to see you back here soon

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment