Sunday, November 5, 2017

Off The Rails Scrapbooking November Reveal

Hi there

I am 5 days late with this post but I have been out of mobile reach attending my nephews wedding in Streaky Bay. It was great to catch up with so many family members.

I am sharing my layout for the November Mood Board over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking 

You should pop over and check out the work from all the Design Team.

Here is my layout


This is the mood board. I took the pinks, blues and feminine from this to incorporate into my layout 


Because I am still away from home I can not give you the details of the products used so if you see anything that you would like more detail on please leave a comment and I will answer you when I get home in a day or 2.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment