Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Design Team layout for Creative Inspirations monthly Sketch

Hi everyone

Thanks for popping by.

Today I am sharing my DT Layout for Creative Inspiration Pop over and check the sketch and the other DT layouts. Try the sketch and see what you can come up with.

My layout is about my grand-daughter having her hair straightened at the hairdressers. She has got beautiful curly hair but was delighted to have straight hair for a couple of days.


The pink background cardstock had the 3 heart shapes punched out of it when I bought it. I backed this area of the cardstock with bright pink cardstock to highlight the punched pattern. I have then added 2 different heart shaped stamps in pink and gold along with a doodled boarder.
The photo is matted on Kaisercraft Lavender Haze patterned paper, velum and mulberry paper. The flowers are made with the same paper and velum cut with a 6 petal flower die and sit on top of a Kaisercraft Floral Lace die cut. A tag cut with Kaisercraft Tag Shapes die holds the journalling that tells the story of the day.  I then splattered some glue onto the layout and attached the pink beads.

The title was cut with Kaisercraft Alphabet Upper Case dies and then coated with Glossy Accents.

This closeup shows the flower construction


This closeup shows the punched detail in the cardstock.


Till next time
Hug
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment