Friday, November 17, 2017

Addie and Arthur Virgo Layout

Hi everyone

Sharing a DT project that I made for a challenge over at Creative Inspiration here

The challenge is to create a layout using at least 5 layers. This is what I created


The photo is of my paternal grand parents at their son's wedding in 1953. Just love the photo.

Layers are one of the easy, go to techniques I use very often. They look great weather it is a vintage layout or a modern layout and just add so much interest.

I have use some Texture Paste that I coloured with acrylic paint through a stencil on the background. The paper range is Ooh La La by Kaisercraft. I have added lace and medical gauze that I coloured with Glimmermist. The flower is hand made using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.

Why not pop over to Creative Inspiration and check it out.

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment