Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Cindy 1985 Layout

Well look at this, two posts in one day.

I forgot to share my DT layout for Creative Inspiration's September sketch challenge

Here is my layout


with a little bit of a close up on some of the detail


and this is the sketch

                       18157475_10155292967986133_9149791611684

I used Glimmermist and plastic wrap to create the background then applied Mont Marte Modelling Paste through Kaisercraft's Bubbly stencil. The patterned paper is Juliette by SEI.
I have coloured some gauze with some Glimmermist and added some white sewing thread and a hand made flower using Tim Holz Tattered Florals die to create a small cluster for the left of the photo.

The white circle is a cut file I used with my Scan N Cut. I also used the Scan N Cut to cut the titles then applied a coat of Glossy Accents to the letters.

I have used the heart off cuts from punching the patterned paper to tumble down the side of the layout.

Don't forget to check out the challenge and have a go.
Would love to see what you create.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment