Friday, June 23, 2017

Australia Day 2012 Layout

Hi there,

I have been busy doing God knows what.

I have managed to get 1 layout done and I am going to share it now.

I have used SEI - Glitzmas papers along with plenty of white cardstock.
I like the look of matting all the patterned papers and I have used this technique before with black cardstock as the matting. I have used red, white and blue (Australian flag colours) papers, but have thrown in some green as well.

I used my Cricut with the Pretty Pennants cartridge to cut the pennants and my Scan N Cut with the True Type Converter to cut the title.

I am still learning how to use the Scan N Cut and get frustrated that I don't seem to get enough time to just sit down with it and really get my teeth into it.  I guess I will have to make time soon.

Anyway here is the layout


Thanks for dropping by,
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment