Sunday, May 21, 2017

Front Cover of Charli's Book 2017

Hi there

I am here today to share with you the front cover of Charli's book.

Charli is my 9 year old grand-daughter and each year I make a book or similar to showcase her year both at school and general life.

This year I decided to repurpose and old hard cover novel that I bought from the op-shop. This book is approx 9.5" x 6"

This is the front cover which is very simple.


The patterned paper is by Bo Bunney. Because the pattern is so busy and bright I opted to add just the one flower, some washi and her name and the year.

The alphas are an old Kaisercraft Alpha Sticker (Fairy Floss) that I have painted with Black acrylic paint and then given a coat of Dimensional Magic. I love the effect of that stuff.

I will share more pages with you next week.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment