Sunday, April 23, 2017

Selfy Layout

Hello

I have been away on holidays so I made up 3 "kits" to take with me so I chould do some scrapbooking.

I finished all three except for titles which I wanted to make on my new Scan N Cut.

I used the True Type Font Converter that is available for the Scan N Cut to make the titles, first time I have used it so that was interesting. It is quite simple really. It allows you to use any font on your computer with your machine.

So here is the first layout I did. It is a photo of Cindy and Charli taken while they were on holidays in Queensland last year.

I have used Kaisercraft Miss Match patterned papers, the apricot flower ribbon and the apricot flower were bought at my local scrapbooking store. The burlap flowers, gold scroll and gold tulle are from Cheap as Chips and I can't remember where the chipboard heart came from. I heat embossed the chipboard with Stampendous Aged Gold embossing powder.

Plenty of distressing and inking on all of the papers.

Scrapbooking, burlap flowers, flower lace, Kaisercraft paper, heat embossing, Scan N Cut

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment