Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February Stuck?! Sketches Layout

I have created this layout using the sketch at Stuck?! Sketches


This is the sketch


I have used Kaisercraft papers for this layout.
I used some acrylic paint to colour my Modelling Paste then scraped that through a stencil to create the leaf background.
I then created some splatters on the background using black, green and gold glimmermists.
The tree behind the photos was cut on my Cricut using the Serenade Cartridge.
The burlap was frayed to give a bit of extra dimension and the chipboard tree and birds were coloured using Distress Inks and foam mounted.

Hope you like it

Till next time
Hugs
Julie

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and wonderful textures and details, giving your page a perfect rustic feel! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love this so much great use of texture! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Julie. I love the leaf texture under the photos and the little birds dotted around the page. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous page! Love the photos and really loving that green burlap! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment