Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Layout - Real Love

Hi

I am here to share a layout I did for the challenge over at My Creative Sketches




and this is the sketch


I have used an n*Studio stencil with Glass Bead Gel and some Glimmermist splatters on the background.
The papers are from a Heidi Swapp "Favourite Things" paper pad I have had for sometime. The text I cut on my Cricut Expression using Jasmine and Opposites Attract Cartridges and Craft Room software. The tiny black hearts scattered in the background are the off cuts from the piece of black punched cardstock used in the layout. I have doodled around the edges of all the patterned paper and the base cardstock. The LOVE in the title is covered with Dimensional Magic.

This is one of my favourite photos even though it is very blurry. The mutual admiration between my daughter and my father is unmistakable. Unfortunately this was taken pre digital era and when you know that the photo is not that great it was too late to do anything about it.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Hugs
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful page!! Thank you for playing along with My Creative Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment