Sunday, April 10, 2016

Port Victoria Layout

I will be doing several posts today. This first post is to share a double layout I created to teach at my regular Saturday afternoon class



I had several 6.5" Kaiser paper pads that I had not used so decided to create a layout where I could use some of the papers from one of the pads. For the punched strips down the side of the layout I have joined two  pieces together to make the 12" length. I have used a stencil and spray to put the blue wavy effect on the white background and then I have added some white texture paste through a different stencil to create a bit of added texture. I have used velum through my bigshot with Kaisercraft's Scribble die and black cardstock with Kaisercraft's Circle Scribble die to layer behind the foam mounted journaling blocks. The top layer of patterned paper id embossed with an embossing folder that I can not remember the maker. It is a very simple layout but showcases 6 full sized photos.

Thank you for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment