Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Winner Stuck?! Sketches

Lucky me.  I am a winner over on Stuck?! Sketches

With this layout


I won a $20 Voucher from Scrap Much? which is a Canadian Scrapbooking store. Unfortunately the cost of postage to get my prize to me was $50 so I decided to forgo the prize. It was nice to be selected though.

I made this card for one of my students to make at her next class. I have incorporated a bit of metal on the card to give it a more masculine feel.


I have started 2 courses at WEA (a adult learning facility here in Adelaide) One is about Blogging in the hope that I will be able to upgrade my blog and the other is Mixed Media with the hope of learning some new techniques to incorporate into my scrapbooking and off the page projects. I have had one lesson on each subject and so far enjoying them both.

We went to Renmark for the weekend for the Renmark Rocks On Festival. Ray DJ'd Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. Very hard work for him, very hectic too.
This photo is of Wendy and I on the Saturday night.


It was a great weekend but it takes so long to get over the late nights and early mornings these days...does that mean I am getting too old for all this Rock and Roll stuff???Never.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment