Saturday, February 22, 2014

Have just spent a pleasant couple of hours at Camelot with my class.

Thought I would share this layout that I finished last night. Best to strike while the iron is hot.

I have used a stencil with Iridescent Texture Paste and acrylic paint, Turquoise Blue Glimmer Mist, a Kaisercraft stamp and black ink on the background Kaisercraft Basecoat patterned paper. I have fussy cut the photo, distressed the edge of the paper adding some tearing and a bit of lace behind the tears. The title was stamped and heat embossed with black embossing powder. The resin heart was coloured with Glimmer Glaze. I have been wanting to use some feathers on a layout for a while so took the opportunity to add a paper feather (Sprayed with Glimmer Mist) a metal feather and a real feather. The other pieces of patterned paper used are Lavender Haze by Kaisercraft.  I then used my Pearl Pen to add the pink pearls


Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment