Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Some exciting news to share tonight.

A couple of months ago I submitted a couple of layouts to Scrapbooking Memories and Scrapbook Creations.

They both accepted one for publication in their magazines.

2 days ago I received my copy of Scrapbooking Memories and there it was, my first published layout


 This is the actual layout. The photo opens up to show another photo underneath it.



I also sent an email to Australian Scrapbooking Ideas showing them a layout I had done that was inspired by a layout I had seen in one of their previous magazines. They have printed it in there current magazine. Two layouts published in magazines I received 2 days apart. Feeling pretty lucky at the moment.



This is the actual layout which I have shared previously.


Time to do some scrappin' now
Till next time
Thanks for dropping by
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment