Saturday, August 17, 2013

Hi there

Just a quick post this morning as I have got heaps to do before I go to Camelot for my class this afternoon.

Just wanted to share this double layout I did for my Switzerland Album.



We spent 3 days at Madelaine and Heiny's just taking it easy and on one of the days Anne and I went to Baden and did some shopping and climbed up a huge hill (445 metres) that had the ruins of an 11th century castle at the top. We had  a great view over the area. Then we went home for a home-made genuine "Swiss" cheese fondue that Madelain had made for dinner.

That's it for this post. Off to check on the soup I am making to take to Cindy's for tea tomorrow night.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment