Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Another busy week but hey that's what life is about I guess.

On Friday we went to Charli's school for Grandparents and Special Friends Day. We saw a musical presentation and although Charli's class was not included it was entertaining. Then we went to visit Charli in her classroom and she got to show us some of her activities and we got to help her with some other activities. A very enjoyable morning.


one of the activities was making this crown.


in the afternoon Ray and I went to the office furniture shop and bought a metal stationery cupboard. I want to rearrange my scrap room so things are easier to get at. I plan on putting all of the finished albums and things I do not access on a regular basis in this cupboard in the shed so the cupboard had to be dust and vermin proof. I have actually made some pretty good progress on this project and am starting to see some improved access to the things I use regularly.

Sunday was our 40th Wedding Anniversary. I made Ray this card.

Front


Inside


Back


Colse Up


To celebrate we went to the Restaurant at Windy Point for lunch.

The view



The company


When we had finished lunch we went to The Settlers Hotel at Tee Tree Gully to listen to The Cruise Brothers and have a couple of dances. A great day.

I have not done any crafty stuff except Rays card as I have been busy reorganising etc but hopefully will get around to doing something fun during the next couple of days.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment