Saturday, May 4, 2013

We did not go out last night so I decided to create a layout about our last trip to Port Douglas. It was May 2011 and on the 26th May this year (3 weeks time) we are heading up there again, so I thought it was a good time to do this layout and remind myself of what we did when we were last there.

The background is not what I had in mind. I bought some beautiful Matisse Iridescent Medium and I wanted to use it on the background. The problem was I chose an all over spotty stencil to use with it and it was just way too much. I scraped a coat of Gesso over it with my palette knife to tone it down and then sprayed with three Glimmer mists. I have had the photos printed in approx 3" x 2" sizing so I could fit them all on the page. The other photos that I took on this trip will go in the top pocket on the second page when I get them printed.




Off to my class at Camelot this afternoon

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment