Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My nose is settling down. My eyes are no longer black and my face is back to it's normal size now. I just have to wait for 3 or so months for the scarring to fade.

I had my brother come to stay overnight on Sunday. It was good to catch up. We went down to Port Adelaide to see a couple of bands and had a couple of drinks. Most enjoyable.

Last Wednesday night we went to Her Majesty's Theatre to see Gerry and The Pacemakers. Gerry was original but the Pacemakers were a younger version of the band. It was a terrific show...short but good. Gerry sang all of his hits and he still handles it well.

Friday night we went to Legends Rock and Roll Club and saw Rythmn Cats. They were OK and we had about 3 or 4 dances. Not really on my list of bands I will go out of my way to see again though.

Ray has gone to pick Charli up from school and take her to piano lesson so it is quiet here at the moment. Not for long though, once she gets here things will liven up.

This is a bit of photo manipulation I did as part of my last Photoshop course. Charlie was fascinated by it.


That is it for today. I can hear the car in the drive

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment