Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A very active 5 days since my last post.

Friday afternoon Cindy, Charli and I drove to Whyalla for the weekend. My two sisters from Port Lincoln were also there so it was a mini family re-union. I got to see all but one sibling during the weekend.

On Sunday morning my brother-in-law took Cindy Charli and I out on his boat to see the dolphins. It doesn't matter how many times I see them they always fascinate me. Such elegant creatures.

We had from 2 to 5 dolphins around us at any one time. Just look at them...so cute


Charli was absolutely wrapped that she could actually pat them


Yesterday I spent the afternoon at Ashford Hospital having day surgery to remove a cancer lump from my nose.

This is what I looked like when I got home. This morning my eye is blacker and more swollen  but my nose has settled down a bit.


Tomorrow I am going to scrapbooking classes with Finnabaire ( a scrapbooking teacher from Poland) for the whole day so I am hoping that things will settle down quite a bit and I will be able to see what I am doing.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment