Sunday, February 17, 2013

What a day... it is over 40 degrees celsius here today so a good day for staying inside with the air-conditioner on.

Poor Ray is working in this heat, driving scooters around AMI stadium with helmet and jacket on.

I have been sitting in my craft room for 3 hours looking at some papers and trying to get some idea of how I am going to construct a layout I want to do. My mind will not click into gear for me today. Having a melt down from the heat Ha Ha Ha.

I am working on a page that shows my journey to 60 years of age. These are the photos I will be using. I have printed all of these photos sized down to about 3" x 2" and assembled them as a collection. They will be on the first page.













These last two photos were taken at my 60th birthday party and they will be on page 2 of the layout



Now all I have to do is come up with a design for the layout. Will have a look for some ideas on the internet in a minute.

We went into the City on Friday night for the fringe. It was opening night but we went in fairly late and only stayed for a couple of hours. It was quite warm but pleasant enough. Very entertaining watching the world walk past you as you sip on a nice cold glass of champagne.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment