Friday, November 30, 2012

Just a quick post today to share some photos of layouts etc that I have done this week.

I have just come home from seeing about having laser surgery on my eyes to correct my long vision. I will still have to have glasses for reading. All I have to do now is decide whether I want to go ahead with it or not. Need to give this some serious thought for a day or so.

This layout was inspired by a sketch on Aussie Scrap Source. Just loved all the pennants.


This art journalling page is the next page in the Art of Wild Abandonment on-line course I am doing. It does not show it very well but there is a clear plastic pocket in the bottom right that hold leaves with word written on them. It is stitched shut


The layout above is the next class at Camelot. It shows how to use a grid in a layout.

That's it for today.
Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment