Thursday, August 9, 2012

I have to tell you I am so sick of Blogger not letting me correct things and see the whole post. I will be glad when I get home so I can look at finding a better blog host. I AM SICK OF THIS.

It is only 2 more sleeps (tonight and Thursday) and then I will be having 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) of no sleep to arrive home at 7:10am Sunday morning.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone although it will be sad to see my holiday end.

Tomorrow we are going for a swim in the thermal baths in the morning then Madelaine wants to take us to show us something she thinks we might be interested in so will have to wait and see what that is.

I am cooking dinner tomorrow night as a sort of thank you to my hosts.

Anyway this is my second post for tonight so check out the photos below and please overlook the mistakes

Till tomorrow
Thanks for dropping by
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment