Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just a quick post to share the latest addition to my Switzerland  album



In the top layout the landscape photo opens out to show another 2 photos inside the folder. I stamped and embossed the "beautiful" on transparency, stamped and embossed the ticket, suitcase and Explore verse on assorted card. The compass and Travel are chipboard that I have painted with acrylic paint. The title Landquart was cut out on my Cricut using the Plantin cartridge, normal in the patterned paper and shadow in black card.

We are going out this evening with friends to catch up on all the happenings at Cooly Rocks On this year as Ray and I decided not to go. The weather was pretty bad for them but they seem to have had a great time anyway. I am looking forward to hearing all about it.

Only 4 more days before I leave for London...very exciting.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment