Friday, April 20, 2012

One week since my last post...

I have officially given up the April photo a day. I don't seem to have enough time in my day to find a suitable object and photograph it. Ridiculous isn't it... I don't like to give up on anything but this is one task that I am going to have to say good bye to.

I have had Mum staying for a few days. We have been shopping and crafting. I have made a folder to keep my dies (used in my Big Shot for scrapbooking projects) in.

I have finished my next double page for my Switzerland album. This page has a pocket behind the top photo for all the excess photos and diary page. Both of the photos lift up to expose another one or two photos inside


I have used my CWS Chicken wire mask with black glimmermist on the background, stamped the blue paper at the top with a Kaisercraft bubble wrap stamp and embossed the die cut shapes. The photos on this page also lift up to reveal more photos inside.


There is not much on tonight so we probably won't be going out. I am thinking I might nip over to the Video store and get a movie to watch.

Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment