Wednesday, April 4, 2012

More photos for the Photo A Day for April

3. Mail - I usually get heaps of mail and reams of junk mail but because I wanted to take a photo of it I have got nothing. Instead I have got a photo of my letterbox where all the mail is collected from.

4. Someone who makes you happy. Today that someone is Daisy.



I have spent the day doing nothing today. I seem to have way too many of those days lately. I start off with good intentions but end up spending too much time on my iPad or blog hopping or as in today watching programs that I had recorded. I had promised myself I would get up to date with my TAFE projects today but I have not even looked at that. I am going to start now. I have got TAFE tonight and then 2 weeks off. I have to have my Major Assignment finished by the beginning of lesson first week back after the Easter holidays. Better get onto it.

Till next time
Thanks for dropping by
Cheers
Julie








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment