Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday....

A lazy day today. Ray & I took Daisy for a walk along the beach at Grange. It was overcast and windy but we really enjoyed it. Daisy was running around like a puppy.

Apart from that I have finished off the top I was making at sewing on Thursday and spent too much time on my iPad playing stupid games.

Cindy and Charli are coming around for dinner tonight. I think I will order pizza.....

Here are my photos for day 5 and 6

Day 5 Tiny   The flowers on this bush are so tiny but completely cover the bush when it is in full bloom.


Day 6    Lunch.  Yummmm Homemade chicken and vegetable soup. Made with my own delicate hands no less.


Have a happy Easter
Thanks for dropping by
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment