Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday night and time to catch up with a few things.

My Photo a Day photos for the last few days

Day 26 - Colour. I bought these statues in Port Lincoln when we lived there and I have never got tired of them.


Day 27 - Lunch. A beautiful big mango.... delicious


Day 28 - Light. Mum gave me this light for christmas about 10 years ago. It is one of my favourite things.


Day 29 - Inside my fridge. A container of salad. Yummo.


Day 30 - Nature. I love the colour of these bushes that grow in our backyard. I see them when I look out of the dining room window and when I am standing at the sink. Bright and cheerful.


Day 30 also. I just snapped this as I was walking in from outside this afternoon. The clear sky from our backyard



Day 31. Me - again.

I know I am a bit early but I thought I would post these pictures now while I was in the swing.

Thanks for looking
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment