Monday, December 5, 2011

A quick post tonight to share with you the layout I did for the challenge at Black with 2. The criteria was Red and Green with a touch of metal on a black background.


The photo is of Charli last Christmas morning. I have converted it to black and white as the fairy dress she had on was pink and did not really go with the colour scheme. The christmas tree is made up of strips of paper that I punched one edge of and then layered onto a piece of card shaped into the Christmas tree shape. The red paper used as a background was cut on my Cricut using the Paper Lace cartridge.

Been at work today and tomorrow we have Charli. Tomorrow afternoon my sister arrives from Roxby Downs to go to the Cold Chisel concert so it will be good to catch up with her and her family.

Till next time
Thanks for looking
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment