Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just a quick post today. We went to Charli's TheatreBugs concert this morning. Here are a couple of photos of her in her costume. She was Cuddlepie in Snugglepot and Cuddlepie. (Photos taken by Treasured Memories Photography)



Way too cute. She did very well during the concert following the teachers instruction and doing the whole routine. Got some of it on video as well.

Today I have completed Mum's page in the album I am working on at the moment. I am going to give it to Mum for Christmas. I have got 7 pages to go but I just don't seem to be able to get into it. I am going to have to get a wriggle on because it is only 8 days to Christmas. She arrives here on the 24th so that only gives me 7 days. I am hoping that I will be hit by a sudden wave of creativeness and everything will fall into place.

Anyway that is it for today, I need to get back to the album. Tomorrow I will post the pages I have finished.

Till next time
Thanks for looking
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment