Wednesday, November 23, 2011

washing....done
ironing...done
waxing...done
spray tan...done
packing...done
paperwork...done
Daisy's gear packed...done
babysitting...doing now

All set and ready to take off in the morning. Getting excited................

A few thoughts...
outside my window.. is a big world that I need to go and see
i am thinking.. that I do not want it to be rough weather while we are on the boat
iam thankful..that we are in a position to take advantage of these opportunities as they arise
i am wearing.. my dressing gown over my clothes as I could not be bothered to get a jumper to put on when I got cold
i am going to.. have trouble getting to sleep tonight wondering what I have forgotten
i am currently reading..Scarpetta by Patricia Cornwell
i am hoping...that everything will go smoothly here while we are away
on my mind... cruising
from the kitchen... a huge smoothy with fresh mango and strawberries from the basket of fruit Ray got for doing a charity DJ job last Friday night
around the house... all is quiet, Ray is on his computer, I'm on mine and Charli is asleep
one of my favourite things...travel brochures
a few plans for the rest of the week... relaxing, cocktails, dancing and sleeping late
a picture to share... a double layout of Christmas 2007, which was held at our house.



Till next time
Cheers
Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment