Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Hi there, I know it has been a long time coming but I have finally got a moment to sit and write this post.

The Rock n Roll Festival is over now and what a busy week it was. As part of the RnR festival they have a full day of music at Sunnybrea. It was great, the weather was very kind to us and the surrounds were second to none, plenty of shady trees and the dance floors were in plentiful supply. They had 2 entertainment areas, one for Rock n Roll and one for Rockabilly which ran simultaneously.


On Friday I flew over to Port Lincoln for 24 hours to attend my nieces engagement party. The dress was formal masquerade which added a lot of fun to the night.

Me


My niece


Yesterday was a big catchup day around home and today we had Charli so I never do much when she is here. Tonight I have made up some kits for a card making class I am having on Thursday and tomorrow I am off to work. Can't see much time in there for scrapbooking.

Quite a few of our friends have just got back from the "Rock the Boat" cruise for 7 days, cruising around the pacific. Everyone had a great time from what I have heard so far. I went on a cruise to similar ports a few years ago with some of my sisters and mother. This is a layout I did about one of the ports we called in at.




and in keeping with the Christmas theme these layouts were of the Adelaide Rock n Roll Clubs Christmas dinner in 2007



That's it for this post.
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment