Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'm back with some photo's of the weekend

This first photo is of one of the many paddocks of Canola plants that we saw along the way. The yellow is so vivid.



This one is from the Friday night. It is taken in front of the huge decoration that everyone had to walk through to get to the dance floor and many of the tables and seats. Ray is 6' tall so you can see how big the decoration is.




This one is at Old Dadswell Town. It shows the lolly shop and some of the memorabilia they had there.



We had a great night with my sister and family on Monday night and the Lasagne turned out just fine.
Tuesday was spent with Charli and Tuesday night we went to the Adelaide Rock n Roll Club. The band was Rave On but I just didn't feel like being there.
I have spent most of the day scrappin today. I used a hot glue gun for the first time and I must say I am pretty pleased with it. I can see I will be using it more often.
I bought one of the EK Success Quilling punches recently and I tried it out today. Another thing I will be using again.
By the time I finished my layout it was too dark to take photos of it so that will have to wait for another day.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment