Sunday, August 14, 2011

Just a quick post this afternoon

Outside my wind.... a beautiful sunny day
I am thinking about packing to go to Whyalla
I am thankful that Ray got home safely from his motorbike ride in the hills with his mates
I am swearing slacks and a T-shirt
I am going to the Port Dock Brewery Hotel this afternoon to see the Silverados
I am currently reading Deception by James Patterson
I am hoping everything goes well with Mum's op tomorrow
On my mind...lots
From the kitchen...cup of black tea
Around the house..my craft room is a mess. I have got stuff everywhere
One of my favourite things.. my new Martha Stewart Score Board
A few plans for the rest of the week..drive Mum's new car to Whyalla for her
One picture to share.. A couple of envelopes I made using the MS Score Board and MS punches


Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment