Thursday, August 4, 2011

I have been so very lazy.... I have been a bit off colour and have not felt like doing anything.

I have got halfway through a layout and am not happy with it so have taken a break from that.

I taught a card class this morning to 25 senior citizens. It was hectic but fun. I think most of them enjoyed it but some had a bit of trouble with the double sided tape. Getting the backing off can be a bit tricky if you are not used to it. I am going to use glue sticks next time.

Mum's car is playing up so Ray & I have spent most of the day looking for a new car for her.

We are going to Wentworth in the morning for the Rocking at the Junction festival. Ray is DJ'ing Friday night, Saturday afternoon and Saturday night. A group of our friends are going too so it should be a good weekend.

Hope you all have a great weekend and will post again next week when I will hopefully have a layout and some photos of the weekend to share.

Cheers
Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment