Friday, August 19, 2011

Back in Adelaide, unpacked and settled back in.

We had an uneventful trip home which is always good.

Going to see the Fat Elvis's at the Gov tonight with good friends so we are looking forward to that.

Pamela (sister) gave me a heap of Garfish and Whiting to bring home. I would say there is 4 - 5 kgs of fish and Ian (brother) gave me some Flathead fillets so will be eating delicious fish for a while to come.

As usual we always end up coming home with a lot more than we went with, it must be that we have more time on our hands so we go shopping when we are away.

I am looking forward to getting into some scrappin' on Monday. The weekend is so busy I know I won't get a chance to do any before then. Can't complain though, if I didn't have lots happening I would be complaining that life was boring.

These are 2 more pages from my Tasmanian Album



Well time to think about dinner, shower etc

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment