Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We arrived home today.  Missed the traffic jam at Port Wakefield by about 5 minutes and got home at 1pm.

Have unpacked, done the washing and Ray has gone to work.

I am sitting in my scrap-room thinking about what I will do next. I am working on a 6" x 6" album because I want to try my new Cinch machine. I have got the basic pages cut out and have created a starburst page for one page, a waterfall page and a pull tag revolving page for another. These are not the correct names but I can't remember their proper names so I have improvised with naming.

I have got a 6 x 6 paper pad in pinks and cream that I am going to use for the decorating and the album is made of black card-stock with chipboard covers that I have painted black and will decorate with paper from the pad.

I must admit that I was never a big fan of mini albums until I did one in a class with Heather Jacob. I really enjoyed it and made another one for a friend for her 50th birthday. I do not have a specific use for the one I am making at the moment which makes it a bit hard to decide on colours and embellishments but I will stick to neutral embellishments so it can be used for any occasion.

The pictures below are a double page layout I did for my album of our holiday to Tasmania in April 2007. We arrived at Davenport at 8am on Good Friday (April 6th)





These photos are of Wineglass Bay, a beautiful spot, and were taken on the 13th April

A close up of the tags cut on my Cricut...


Love to hear from you if you have time to leave me a comment
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment