Saturday, April 30, 2011

More progress with my Mini Book today. I completed another page.

This side of the page is fairly flat in comparison to the others I have made, otherwise the book will never close.

I have sprayed the paper doily with Starfish & Cherub Pink Glimmer Mist and got a beautiful gold glimmer, painted the Imaginarium Design chipboard with Gold acrylic paint and then sprayed with Iridescent Gold Glimmer Mist. I have then added a transparency, Prima flowers, stick pins and a jewel to the flower.


This page has a little booklet attached. The front of the booklet has a pocket with a tag for a photo and journalling on the back


When you open the first page the left hand side has a transparency in the corner and 2 handmade squares I made in a class with Jane Tregenza. The right hand page has a ribbon tied around it so a photo can be inserted behind it.

The last page has two tags for photos and journalling on the left and an area for a large photo on the right


Tomorrow I plan on attacking the front and back covers.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment