Sunday, March 6, 2011

Today Ray and I went to the All Clubs Picnic at Vigara Wineries at Angle Vale. It is organised by Legends Rock n Roll Club and has been happening for a few years now. I must admit that today is the first time we have been and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we were there. We got there about 11'ish and Rip It Up were playing. It was very pleasant sitting in the shade listening to the band and catching up with people we had not seen for a while. The second band to play was Twenty Flight Rock but their main singer was not there so they did not sound the same. We had to leave at 1pm because Ray had to go to work. Anyway the time we did have there was worth the effort. I think I will be going again next year.

Last night we went up into the Adelaide Hills to Grumpy's at Hahndorf. They make the best pizza and brew their own beer. Rob & Jacqui came with us and we had a pleasant meal and catch up.

This layout is about my fathers parents. I did it about 6 months ago. The mauve doily came from the Salvation Army shop and I did not have to change the colour for this layout.


Ah well, I can't put it off any longer, it is time to cleanup this scrap room.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie... I found you on the Kaiser forum :) this layout is so pretty... welcome to the world of blogging. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment