Monday, February 28, 2011

It arrived this morning...my new iMac.

I went to the dentist this morning, just for a descale and polish, and I have spent the rest of the day trying to work this computer out. Being used to a PC there are a few things that are taking a while to get used to. I have not yet worked out what the equivalent of My Computer/Explore is in mac and I am having trouble trying to put my photos in the correct folders. I know you use Finder but can't seem to be able to get the view I am after. Will have to get some assistance from a mac user, I am sure it is pretty simple.

I have got email and internet working and have loaded Photoshop CS5. I have transferred some photos from a USB and printed a document.

I have had enough now. The screen is 27" and with multifocal glasses I have had my head tilted back all day and my neck is stiff. I am going to go to the optician and get some plain reading glasses so I don't have to till my head back all the time.

Here are a couple of photos I took while we were in Victor Harbour. This one is of one of the horses that pull the carriage across to Granite Island



and this one is of a yakka on the side of the road on the way to Waitpinga Beach


Well with being away and the new computer arriving I have had no time for scrapbooking. I am going to try to do some on Wednesday night.

Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment