Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I was at work for most of the day yesterday and when I got home I found that Daisy had hurt her leg again. She tore her cruciate ligament in her right rear leg 2 years ago and she had to have an operation to fix it and last night she was behaving exactly the same, she would not put any weight on it and we thought she had torn it again. The vet told us last time that because she is so tiny it was very difficult to do the op and Ray and I spent a very worried night last night wondering what would happen today. Luckily today she is putting weight on it, although we can see it is still tender, so we are keeping her very quiet and rested for the next couple of days to see if it may only be a sprain. We have certainly got our fingers crossed.

Charli is with us today and Ray and her are at Bee Boppers at the moment so I have a quite few minutes to do this blog entry,

I am going to buy a new iMac computer so if you have any comments or suggestions I would love to hear them.

Thanks for looking
Till next time
Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment